Republican public association
“National Skating Federation”
1.1. The Republican public association “National Skating Federation, hereinafter referred to as the “Association”, is a non-governmental, self-governing public organization, operates in accordance with the Constitution of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the Civil Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated 16.01.2001 “0 non-profit organizations”, the Law Republic of Kazakhstan dated May 31, 1996 “On Public Associations”, the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan “On Physical Culture and Sports in the Republic of Kazakhstan”, and this Charter.
1.2. The association is a public association with a Republican status and operates on the territory of more than half of the regions of the Republic of Kazakhstan, operates on the basis of voluntariness, equality of its members, self-government, legality, accountability and publicity in activities.
1.3. The association has a full and abbreviated name in the state and Russian languages:
“Skates tebushiler ulttyk Federations” Republican kogamdyk birlestigi. Republican public association “National Skating Federation”.
<<Skates tebushiler Ulttyk Federations» RҚB.
ROO “National Skating Federation”.
1.4. Location and legal address of the Association:
Republic of Kazakhstan, index 010000, Astana city, Almaty district, st. Musrepova, 1, apt. 57.
1.5. The association is a legal entity, has a seal and stamps with its name, an independent balance sheet, settlement and other accounts in banks, independently conducts business, can conclude contracts on its own behalf, acquire property and non-property rights, perform duties and bear responsibility in accordance with the legislation of the Republic Kazakhstan.
1.6. The association independently owns, uses, disposes of its property in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the purposes of its activities and the purpose of the property.
1.7. The association has the right to create other legal entities, unless otherwise provided by legislative acts, to join associations and unions, and also to participate in their activities.
1.8. The Association is liable for its obligations with all its property, which may be levied in accordance with the current legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan. Members (participant and) of the Association are not liable for the obligations of the Association. The association is not responsible for the obligations of its members (participants).
1.9. The term of the Association’s activity is not limited.
Purposes and object of activity of the Association.
2.1. The main goals of the Association are:
– combining the efforts of members of the Association of all interested persons for the development and support of speed skating sports (including speed skating, figure skating, short track, etc.);
– propaganda and popularization among the population of speed skating sports;
– assistance to the development of the Olympic movement;
– improving the system of training the sports reserve and highly qualified athletes, ensuring the successful performance of regional teams and national teams of the Republic of Kazakhstan in speed skating at regional and international competitions;
– establishment and development of international sports relations with national international federations, associations and unions of foreign countries;
– improvement of the organizational and methodological foundations for the preparation of sports reserves of the Association, the development of methodological literature aimed at the qualitative development of speed skating sports;
– development of children’s, youth and youth sports, promotion of a healthy lifestyle;
– holding festivals, competitions, demonstration performances and exhibitions;
– ensuring social protection of the rights and interests of athletes (including disabled athletes), coaches and other specialists, caring for veterans of speed skating sports;
2.2. The subject of the activities of the Association are:
– implementation of measures to combat the use of doping and other prohibited pharmacological agents;
– development and approval of calendar plans for regional, republican and
– determination of the principles for the formation of national teams, approval of the composition of teams and delegations;
– submission in accordance with the established procedure of materials for the assignment to athletes, coaches, specialists and public figures of state honorary, sports awards and titles;
– organization of advanced training courses for coaches, judges and other specialists, including abroad;
– registration and approval of records of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
– organization of sports, health-improving and sports centers, sections;
– organization and holding of competitions, sports and entertainment events;
– participation in the organization of construction, operation of sports facilities and other facilities;
– preparation and publication of own printed publications, publishing activities;
-participation in international congresses, symposiums, seminars, tournaments, competitions and other events in the Republic of Kazakhstan;
– provision of information assistance to research, scientific, public organizations, mass media, government and commercial structures;
– development and provision of proposals to state and public organizations based on the development of global trends in sports;
– organization and holding of seminars, trainings, conferences, round tables, etc. for public organizations, government and commercial structures, individuals;
– organization of an advisory service, with the involvement of highly qualified_ specialists;
– representing the interests of the Association in state and non-governmental organizations of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
– organization of legal and other necessary support to protect the interests and rights of members of the Association, coaches and athletes of speed skating sports;
– creation of funds of the Association to ensure social protection and interests of coaches, athletes and other specialists in speed skating.
Rights and obligations of the Association.
- l. In accordance with the current legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the Association has the right:
– freely disseminate information about their activities;
– participate in the development of decisions of state authorities and local governments in the manner and to the extent provided for by the current legislation;
– hold meetings, rallies, demonstrations, marches and picketing;
– Establish mass media and carry out publishing activities;
– acquire, alienate, represent or receive for use or lease buildings,
structures, equipment, vehicles, inventory and other movable or immovable property necessary for the material support of activities;
-create non-commercial and commercial organizations;
– engage in entrepreneurial activity insofar as it corresponds to the statutory goals;
-determine the system of remuneration.
3.2. Obligations of the Association:
– comply with the Constitution and laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
– be responsible for actions that contradict the Constitution, the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan and go beyond the limits of this Charter;
– comply with the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan, generally recognized principles and norms of international law relating to the scope of the Association;
– annually publish a report on the use of their property, ensure the availability of familiarization with the specified report;
– annually inform the authorized body about the continuation of its activities, indicating the actual location of the permanent governing body, its name and data on the leaders of the Association in the amount of information included in the Unified State Register of Legal Entities;
– submit, at the request of the authorized body, documents with decisions of the governing bodies and officials of the Association;
– allow representatives of the authorized body to attend the events held by the Association;
– assist representatives of the authorized body in getting acquainted with the activities of the Association, in connection with the achievement of statutory goals and compliance with the current legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3.3. Labor, social insurance and social security legislation applies to regular employees of the Association;
Conditions and procedure for admission to membership in the Association and withdrawal from it.
4.1. Membership in the Association is voluntary.
4.2. Members of the Association can be citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan, foreign citizens and stateless persons who have reached the age of 18, who have expressed solidarity with the goals and objectives of the Association, recognize the Charter, pay the entrance fee, regularly pay membership fees and contribute to the activities of the Association, including through financing of ongoing activities.
4.3. Admission to the membership of the Association is carried out by the Executive Committee of the Association on the basis of individual written applications.
The status of a member of the Association is acquired after the decision of the Executive Committee on admission to membership.
4.4. Membership in the Association may be terminated in the event of:
– withdrawal from the Association of Members on their own initiative on the basis of a written application submitted to the Executive Committee;
– exclusion from the Association by decision of the General Meeting in the presence of the following grounds;
– commission of actions that discredit the Association and cause damage to it, violation of the norms of sports ethics;
– non-fulfilment of decisions, acts of the governing bodies of the Association, other obligations to the Association, including the timely payment of entrance and membership fees.
Rights and obligations of members of the Association.
5.1. Members of the Association are obliged:
– comply with the requirements of this charter, as well as decisions of the governing bodies of the Association;
– contribute to the work of the Association and the development of her mother
– participate in the work to achieve the goals and objectives of the Association;
– contribute to increasing the prestige of the Association;
– provide the Association in the prescribed manner with the information necessary for its functioning about its activities;
– implement the decisions of the governing bodies of the Association;
– fulfill the accepted obligations in relation to the Association;
– take care of the property of the Association;
– timely pay membership fees in the manner, amount and methods provided for by this Charter and internal documents of the Association;
– refrain from any activity that could harm the Association.
5.2. Members of the Association have the right:
– to nominate, to be elected to the governing bodies of the Association;
– to discuss at meetings, meetings, conferences of the Association in the media all issues of activity, make suggestions, apply to all the governing bodies of the Association;
– use sports facilities, equipment, inventory of the Association;
– participate in sports holidays, competitions, tournaments and other events
– receive the necessary information about the activities of the Association, the state of its property, consulting, organizational and other assistance to the Association.
Structure, procedure for formation and competence of the governing bodies of the Association.
6.1. The supreme governing body of the Association is the General Meeting of Members.
Management body – President;
the executive body is the Executive Committee;
control body – the Audit Commission.
The general meeting may be annual or extraordinary. The convocation of the General Meeting is carried out by the executive committee at the initiative of the President, the Audit Commission, or at the request of 1/3 of the members of the Association.
6.2. The exclusive competence of the General Meeting of Members includes:
– making changes and additions to the charter with subsequent registration in the manner prescribed by law;
– resolving issues of voluntary reorganization or liquidation of the Association – determining the competence, organizational structure, procedure for the formation and termination of powers of the management bodies of the Association;
– determination of the procedure and frequency of submission of financial statements of executive bodies, as well as the procedure for conducting audits by the control body and approving their results;
– adoption, within the limits established by legislative acts, of a decision on the participation of the Association in the creation or activities of other legal entities, as well as its branches and representative offices;
– determination of the main activities of the Association;
– review and approval of projects and programs of activities of the Association and the Audit Commission;
– decision-making on the use of monetary and material resources.
6.3. The executive body of the Association is the Executive Committee.
– submits for approval the annual report of the Association;
– considers and approves the regulatory documents of the Association, the schedule of competitions held by the Association, programs and work plan of the Association;
– approves regulations on the establishment of councils, commissions and working committees;
– accepts members of the Association and decides on their exclusion;
– carries out other organizational and technical measures for the activities of the Association.
6.4. The Executive Committee is headed by the Executive Director, who is elected
General meeting for a period of 5 years on the proposal of the President.
– organizes the implementation of decisions of the General Meeting and the President;
– without a power of attorney acts on behalf of the Association in relations with third parties;
– issues powers of attorney for the right to represent the Association in its relations with third parties;
– accepts, relocates and dismisses employees of the Executive Committee, applies incentive measures to them and imposes disciplinary sanctions, establishes the size of official salaries of employees and personal allowances for salaries in accordance with the staffing table;
– distributes duties, as well as areas of authority and responsibility among the members of the Executive Committee;
– manages the property and funds of the Association within the limits established by the President of the Association.
6.5. Meetings of the Council of the Association are held under the leadership of the President of the Association or vice-presidents, if necessary, at least twice a year.
The term of office of the President is 5 years. The General Assembly has the right to extend the term of office
President. The president:
– agree on the date and procedure for holding the General Meeting;
– approves the agenda of the General Meeting;
– recommends to the General Meeting candidacies for members of the Executive Committee, its head;
– organizes the execution and controls the implementation of decisions of the General Meeting;
– approves the creation of councils, commissions and working committees in the areas of activity of the Association;
– approves the head coaches and the composition of the national team, the list of judges, the composition of delegations for Kazakhstani and international
– preliminary approves the annual report of the Executive Committee;
– Approves the estimate of expenses and incomes of the Association.
6.6. The control body of the Association is the Audit Commission.
6.7 To control the financial and economic activities of the executive bodies of the Association, an audit commission is appointed. The Audit Commission of the Association is elected in the composition of 3 people. The Audit Commission is elected for a term of 4 years, the term of office of the Audit Commission may be extended or terminated ahead of schedule.
Members of the Audit Commission cannot be members of the governing and executive bodies of the Association.
The Audit Commission carries out:
– control over the financial and economic activities of the Association, checks the status of accounting records, the execution of cost estimates.
Audits should be carried out at least once a year; the audit commission submits reports on its work for approval by the conference.
Sources of formation of the property of the Association.
7.1. The association and its structural subdivisions (branches, representative offices) may own: buildings, structures, housing stock, motor vehicles, equipment, funds, other property necessary for the material support of the activities provided for by this Charter.
7.2. The property of the Association and its structural subdivisions (branches, representative offices) is formed by:
– entrance and membership fees;
– voluntary, charitable contributions and donations, gifts of local and foreign citizens and organizations, including in foreign currency;
– proceeds from holding public events, lectures, exhibitions in accordance with the charter, aimed at achieving the goals provided for by this Charter;
7.3. Accounting and statistical reporting of the Association is carried out in accordance with the current legislation, income from all types of activities is directed to statutory purposes and is not subject to redistribution among the members of the Association.
7.4. A branch is a separate subdivision of a legal entity located outside its location and performing all or part of its functions, including the functions of a representative office.
7.5. Branches and representative offices are not legal entities. They are endowed with property by the legal entity that created them and act on the basis of the provisions approved by it.
The procedure for introducing amendments and additions to the Charter of the Association.
8..1 Changes and additions to the Charter are made by decision of the General Meeting, adopted by 2/3 of the votes of the members of the Association – participants in the General Meeting.
8.2. The right to make proposals for amendments and additions to the charter belongs to any member of the Association.
Registration of changes and additions to the charter is carried out in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Information about the branches and the representations of association.
9.1. The Association must register Branches or Representative Offices on the territory of more than half of the regions of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Entrepreneurial activity of the Association.
10.1. The association may carry out entrepreneurial activities insofar as it serves the achievement of statutory goals in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
10.2 Income from the entrepreneurial activity of the association is subject to taxation in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
10.3. All proceeds from the industrial economic and other activities of the Association, as well as proceeds from its sponsors, from any other legal entities and individuals, cannot be redistributed among the members of the Association and are directed only to achieve the goals of the Association, enshrined in the Charter.
The procedure for the use of property in the event of liquidation of the Association.
11.1. The property of the liquidated Association, remaining after settlement with the budget and other creditors, is directed to the purposes provided for by this Charter.
The procedure for the reorganization and liquidation of the Association.
12.1. Termination of the activities of the Association is carried out by voluntary reorganization or liquidation or by a court decision.
12.2. Reorganization can be carried out in accordance with the current legislation.
12.3. Reorganization or liquidation of the Association is carried out by decision of the General Meeting, not less than 2/3 of the votes of those present. The activities of the Association may be terminated on other grounds provided for by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
12.4. When the Association is reorganized, the rights and obligations, property are transferred to its Assignees determined by the conference of the Association in accordance with the goals and objectives of the charter.
12.5. In case of liquidation of the Association, a liquidation commission is created.
12.6. The property of the liquidated Association, remaining after settlement with the budget and other creditors, is directed to the purposes provided for by this Charter.
12.7. An entry is made in the register of registration of liquidation of legal entities in the justice authorities, after which this legal entity is considered